What are the standard General Liability limits?
- $1,000,000 Each Occurrence Limit
- $2,000,000 Aggregate Limit
- $2,000,000 Products & Completed Operations Limit
- $1,000,000 Personal & Advertising Injury Limit
- $100,000 Damage to Rented Premises Limit
- $5,000 Medical Expense Limit (Excludes Athletic Participants)
How do I add a venue, sponsor, or location as Additional Insured or Certificate Holder?
- During the quoting process, you can add additional insureds (who will also be listed as certificate holder) under the ‘Additional Insureds’ tab. There is no limit to the number of additional insureds you may add and there is no cost to add additional insured certificates.
- If you have already bound your policy, you can generate an additional insured certificate under the ‘Certificate’ section above. Your new certificates will be immediately available for download and will also be emailed to you.
How long does my coverage last for?
- Coverage begins on the date that you selected as your even beginning date and ends at 12:01AM on the expiration date listed on your certificate. Coverage is provided for the number of days referenced during the quoting process. You may only cover one event per policy.
For other questions, please email us at info@eSpecialEventInsurance.com